Paralegal Position Opening
Fogg & Powers LLC is seeking a paralegal to support patent prosecution. Duties include providing support to attorneys, maintaining dockets and files, preparing and filing documents via EFS Web at the US Patent Office, interfacing with clients, inventors and foreign associates, and assisting with general client projects.
· 2-3 years of experience as a patent paralegal handling US and foreign matters;
· Familiarity with patent-related databases;
· Strong oral/written communication and analytical skills required;
· Ability to prioritize work and manage time;
· Flexibility to work required hours in order to meet deadlines; and
· Must have the ability to take direction, follow through and work both independently and as a team member.
Fogg & Powers LLC offers excellent employee benefits, including Health, Dental, HSA and 401k.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fogg & Powers is constantly looking for outstanding attorneys, engineers, and paralegals. Candidates must desire challenging assignments relating to telecommunications, electronics, and computer hardware and software technology We seek out smart, ambitious team members with exceptional legal and technical skills, who also have the interpersonal skills that enable them to build long-term relationships with both clients and colleagues. Candidates should also be interested in living in a prospering city with active sports teams, a thriving cultural environment, and abundant educational, professional, and social opportunities. The ideal candidate should have at least two years of experience in his or her respective field. More importantly, the candidate should be able to express clearly why his or her aspirations and abilities are consistent with Fogg & Powers' mission and goals. To apply, send a letter and resume to:
Fogg & Powers LLC
4600 West 77th Street, Suite 305
Minneapolis, MN 55435